AIM OF THE JOURNAL
ARIEL is a peer reviewed annual research journal of University of Sindh, Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan. It invites original/revised work on any topic related to English language and literature on both practical and theoretical aspects. Submissions can be sent in ARIEL from August till December each year.
The Journal will be published by anually, i-e, one time a year.
- It is the author(s)’ responsibility to ascertain that s/he has submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they are used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- Material quoted verbatim from the author (s)’ previously published work or other sources must be placed in quotation marks.
- As per HEC policy, in case manuscript has been found to have a similarity index of more than 19% it will either be rejected or left at the discretion of the editor for purposes of a conditional acceptance.
- Authors may submit their article turnitin report as ‘supplementary material’ during paper submission for proof.