Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
CONTRIBUTORS (PRIVACY STATEMENT)
- An author must follow appropriate national and international procedures with respect to data protection, rights to privacy.
- Authors must make available all consent forms and requisite forms from the appropriate regulatory bodies to the editors and publishers at Grassroots. The Biannual Research Journal Grassroots encourages all authors to demonstrate how their study contributes to the advancement of society.
- If a study is found to contravene national and international procedures and this is confirmed with the appropriate regulatory body, the Editor Grassroots will publish a retraction notice.