Editorial Advisory Board
EDITORIAL ADVISORY BOARD
- Francis Robinson, Professor Department of History, University of London, UK
- Sarah Ansari, Professor, Department of History, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Dr. Markus Daechsel, Reader, South Asian Studies the Centre for the Study of the Body and Material Culture royal Holloway University of London, UK
- Dr. Michel Boivin, Director, Centre for South Asian Studies CNRS-EHESS Paris Research University, France
- Dr Matthew A. Cook, Professor, Farrison-Newton Communications Bldg. North Carolina Central university, Durham, NC, USA
- Dr. Paolo Biagi, Full Professor of Prehistory and Protohistory, Foscari University Department of Asian and North African Studies, Venezia.
- Parveen Talpur, Historian, Archaeologist and Writer, Little Bear Loop Lewis Centre, Ohio, USA
- Dr. Muhammad Saif-ur-Rehman, Director, India Study Centre, Institute of Strategic Studies, Islamabad.
- Sajid Mahmood Awan, Senior Research Fellow/Acting Director, National Institute of Historical & Cultural Research, Islamabad.
- Dr. Rasul Bakhsh Rais, Professor, Lahore University of Management Science, Lahore
- Muhammad Iqbal Chawla, Professor of History, University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Fakhar-ul-Islam, Professor and Director Pakistan Study Centre, University of Peshawar, Peshawar
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Shaikh, Professor Department of Mass Communication and Vice Chancellor, Sindh Madressatul Islam University, Karachi
- Dr. Uzma Shujaat, Professor, Area Study for Europe, University of Karachi
- Professor Aijaz Ahmed Qureshi, Professor of Economics and History, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Dr. Mukesh Kumar Khatwani, Associate Professor & Director Incharge, Area Study Centre Far East & South East Asia, University of Sindh, Jamshoro
- Dr. Imdad Hussain Sahito, Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur