Our online submission system guides you stepwise through the process of registering a new user or already having an account so by logging in and entering your article details and uploading your files. All papers must be submitted to the Editor using the Electronic Submission System and are Sindh University Journals Online (SUJO) is an online journal management and publishing system that has been adopted by the university in continuation of the efforts to expand and improve access to research. Please do NOT send as hard copy or by e-mail attachment Please submit your article via:
You can submit your research paper to the journal in just a few clicks. Please follow the steps outlined below:
- Register your details and select to be an Author
- Login with your username and password
- ‘Start a new submission’ and follow these 5 steps:
- Upload submission as an MS Word document
- Enter metadata (author name, title, abstract, etc.)
- Upload supplementary files (if appropriate)
- Select which submission type applies to your paper (usually 'Research Articles')
- Complete the Submission Checklist and Copyright Notice. Note: It is mandatory to select all the options in the submission checklist before uploading your article.
- Add a Comment for the Editor (if desired)
- Upload the submitted research paper file in MS word format.